the multifaceted process of guiding students to their best-choice colleges involves many components, such as:
- Evaluation of student’s data, inclusive of transcripts, standardized test scores, and psycho-educational testing and IEP’s when appropriate.
- In depth dialogue with both student and parents about the high school experience and hopes for the future.
- Evaluate learning styles, abilities, interests and goals.
- Assess high school curriculum and recommend future classes
- Determine an initial college list which is refined as more information becomes available.
- Recommend standardized testing plan, including SAT’s, ACT’s and other appropriate tests.
- Advise on extra curricular activities and summer plans
- Review types of admissions and admissions process
- Resume development
- Review of financial aid, including need-based aid and merit aid and accompanying forms
- Essay development and guidance
- Application oversight
- On-going dialogue about colleges choices, application requirements, students’ and parents’ concerns
- In addition to this comprehensive we also offer limited packages for college consultation and hourly services when appropriate.
Countdown until deposit is due for most Fall 2019 Admissions!